JCR: Journal Citation Reports by Clarivate Com.
SCI: Journal Partition List by National Science Library, Chinese Academy of Sciences
CCF: Recommended Publications by China Computer Federation
*: Corresponding Author
- Xincao Xu, Kai Liu*, Penglin Dai, Feiyu Jin, Hualing Ren, Choujun Zhan, and Songtao Guo, Joint Task Offloading and Resource Optimization in NOMA-Based Vehicular Edge Computing: A Game-Theoretic DRL Approach, Journal of Systems Architecture, volume 134, pp. 102780, January 2023. IF: 5.836 (2021), 4.497 (5-year) [JCR Q1|SCI Q2|CCF B]
- Chunhui Liu, Kai Liu*, Hualing Ren, Xincao Xu, Ruitao Xie and Jingjing Cao, RtDS: Real-time Distributed Strategy for Multi-period Task Offloading in Vehicular Edge Computing Environment, Neural Computing and Applications, to appear. IF: 5.606 (2020), 5.573 (5-year) [JCR Q1|SCI Q2]
- Ke Xiao, Kai Liu*, Xincao Xu, Liang Feng, Zhou Wu and Qiangwei Zhao, Cooperative Coding and Caching Scheduling via Binary Particle Swarm Optimization in Software Defined Vehicular Networks, Neural Computing and Applications, volume 33, issue 5, pp. 1467-1478, May 2021. IF: 5.606 (2020), 5.573 (5-year) [JCR Q1|SCI Q2]
- Ke Xiao, Kai Liu*, Xincao Xu, Yi Zhou and Liang Feng, Efficient Fog-assisted Heterogeneous Data Services in Software Defined VANETs, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, volume 12, issue 1, pp.261-273, January 2021. IF: 7.104 (2020), 6.163 (5-year) [JCR Q2|SCI Q3]
- Xincao Xu, Kai Liu*, Ke Xiao, Liang Feng, Zhou Wu and Songtao Guo, Vehicular Fog Computing Enabled Real-time Collision Warning via Trajectory Calibration, Mobile Networks and Applications, volume 25, issue 6, pp. 2482-2494, December 2020. IF: 2.602 (2019), 2.76 (5-year) [JCR Q2|CCF C]
- Kai Liu*, Xincao Xu, Mengliang Chen, Bingyi Liu*, Libing Wu and Victor Lee, A Hierarchical Architecture for the Future Internet of Vehicles, IEEE Communications Magazine, volume 57, issue 7, pp. 41-47, July 2019. IF: 10.356 (2018), 12.091 (5-year) [JCR Q1|SCI Q1]
- Xincao Xu, Kai Liu, Qisen Zhang, Hao Jiang, Ke Xiao and Jiangtao Luo, Age of View: A New Metric for Evaluating Heterogeneous Information Fusion in Vehicular Cyber-Physical Systems, IEEE 25th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (IEEE ITSC’22), Macau, China, October 8-12, 2022.
- Chunhui Liu, Kai Liu, Xincao Xu, Hualing Ren, Feiyu Jin and Songtao Guo, Real-time Task Offloading for Data and Computation Intensive Services in Vehicular Fog Computing Environments, IEEE International Conference on Mobility, Sensing and Networking (IEEE MSN’20), Tokyo, Japan, December 17-19, 2020.
- Yi Zhou, Kai Liu, Xincao Xu, Chunhui Liu, Liang Feng and Chao Chen, Multi-period Distributed Delay-sensitive Tasks Offloading in a Two-layer Vehicular Fog Computing Architecture, International Conference on Neural Computing and Applications (NCAA’20), Shenzhen, China, July 3-6, 2020.
- Yi Zhou, Kai Liu, Xincao Xu, Songtao Guo, Zhou Wu, Victor Lee and Sang Son, Distributed Scheduling for Time-Critical Tasks in a Two-layer Vehicular Fog Computing Architecture, IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (IEEE CCNC’20), Las Vegas, USA, January 11-14, 2020.
- Xincao Xu, Kai Liu, Ke Xiao, Hualing Ren, Liang Feng and Chao Chen, Design and Implementation of a Fog Computing Based Collision Warning System in VANETs, IEEE International Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering-Asia (IEEE ISPCE-CN’18), Hong Kong/Shengzhen, December 5-7, 2018. (Best Paper Award)
- Xincao Xu, Kai Liu*, Chunhui Liu, Hao Jiang, Songtao Guo and Weiwei Wu, Potential Game Based Channel Allocation for Vehicular Edge Computing, Tien Tzu Hsueh Pao/Acta Electronica Sinica, volume 49, issue 5, pp.851-860, July 2021. [CCF T1]
- Xincao Xu, Yi Zhou, Kai Liu, Chaocen Xiang, Yantao Li and Songtao Guo, Potenial Game based Distributed Channel Allocation in Vehicular Fog Computing Environments, 14th China Conference on Internet of Things (CWSN’20), Dunhuang, China, September 18-21, 2020. (Best Paper Candidate)